Tuesday, October 19, 2010

He's Climbing in your Window...

Before you jump to judge me because I'm reviewing a video that exploded all over the internet a months ago, I promise you this post will get better toward the end.


So, if you haven't seen the video of young Antoine Dodson, I'm guessing you've been living under a rock for the past few months. 


Dodson, from Huntsville, Alabama rose to fame this July for his less than ordinary interview.


Just in case you haven't seen it, here is the original video:







Ok, so a few days after the original video went viral, the Auto-tune the News guys made a GENIUS remix of the interview.
(be sure to check out their other stuff too, here's a link to my personal favorite video of theirs)







Now for the Grand Finale. I just discovered this video a few days ago, and before I got a chance to review it, it's already become one of the most viewed videos on the internet.


Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you,
(drumroll...)






The Antoine Dodson Halloween Costume.








See it for yourself:



and just when you thought Antoine Dodson couldn't get any better...

No comments:

Post a Comment