Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ellen talks YouTube Awesomeness

If you told me 5 years ago, that my life would consist of watching new amateur videos EVERY SINGLE DAY, I probably would have laughed in your face.

Well here I am, writing a blog sharing hilarious YouTube videos with my friends who all know me as the "Queen of YouTube" (I worked hard to earn that title)

It's truly amazing to think that just 5/6 years ago, YouTube didn't even exist...
That means no random cat videos to share at parties (I party hard, obviously) , no parodies of popular music videos, and no videos of people falling.
My Goodness? How did I live!?

YouTube retweeted the following video by the great Ellen DeGeneres,
she talks about how significant YouTube has become in our own lives, and what a HUGE impact it's brought on everyone else's lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment