Monday, March 21, 2011

Asians in the Library

Anyone who has an internet IQ of 20 or higher, has probably seen (or at least heard of ) the infamous "Asians in the Library" YouTube video that went viral last weekend.

The video features a UCLA junior who posted a rant on Asian students who talk on their cell phones in the library, claiming they fail to use "American manners".

The original video was removed by the student herself, so I will not post the rant here. However, hundreds of people have reposted the video, so if you have not already seen the notorious video, search "Asians in the library repost" on YouTube- I guarantee you won't have any trouble finding it.

What I want to share with you are the countless parodies, remixes, and responses that have been created as a result of this controversial video.

Here are some of my favorites.

Parodies:






Remixes:






Responses:





Man, I love the interwebs...

No comments:

Post a Comment