Friday, April 29, 2011

Humans Saving Animals

I love animals.
What I love more than animals, is when I hear stories about humans saving animals. Namely animals who were born with birth defects.
If in the wild, these animals are usually abandoned to die or killed by their own mother.
I came across a heart-warming story today, so I thought I would share it, along with some other I've encountered over the years.

I know easter is over, and I already posted a collection of cute easter bunny videos, but this one was too adorable and touching not to post.

This man and his son find two baby rabbits who have been abandoned by their mother, one of them being paralyzed from the legs down.

They named it Joe, and decided to design a homemade wheelchair to help him maneuver his way around!



I saw this following video about Faith a few years ago, and it still is one of my favorite animal stories.
She's the famous dog who can walk on his two hind legs.
So touching, so adorable, so inspiring!


This story about Lola is amazing to watch


I don't know the backstories to the other videos, but they are still very much inspiring and give me hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment