Monday, July 18, 2011

Nyan Cat Parodies

I showed the Nyan Cat Video to some friends today,

(which by the way, I couldn't believe they hadn't seen.
Then I remembered normal people have lives.)

Original video here, for you n00bs:



...Now I can't get the song out of my head.

So I went to watch the original video, and came across some interesting parodies along the way.

Here are some of my favorites.

When things get a little too realistic




normally I would call this animal abuse, but the cat doesn't seem to mind




a little something for you Bollywood fans...




and my personal favorite... (Viewer discretion is advised).



VIDEO MISSING LINK? REPORT HERE

3 comments:

  1. best post yet! hahahahahahaha i love nyan cat i can't believe i had never seen it or any of the other versions. the live cat made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched this with ryota and he said うるさい。i guess not all people can enjoy this hehe i thought it was funny tho LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oGB2Spkbw


    Mayancat :D

    ReplyDelete